(other tip sizes avalible, please contact us for avalibility)
RAC X Switchtips are the highest performing and longest lasting tips in the industry! RAC X is designed to maintain a wider spray pattern for a longer period of time. A wider spray fan means fewer passes with the gun and better productivity.
Heavy Duty and Texture Applications
- Interior and exterior paint jobs with high production and airless plaster applications
- For thin plastering and less fluid materials
- Choose a chestnut tip for heavy-duty work
- Texture & high viscosity material for spray applications
Graco RAC X Heavy Duty Airless Spray Tips (HDA), Brown
Getting the most from your spray tip depends on several factors:
- The Fan Width of a tip is defined by it’s spray angle when spraying at 30 cm distance from the surface. The angle is indicated with one number only (the first on the tip) For example, 5 corresponds to an angle of 50°. To obtain the fan width, multiply the number of the angle by 5: 5 x 5 = 25 cm fan width.
- The Orifice Size defines the amount of paint that will flow through the tip. It is indicated by the last two digits: for example 17 corresponds to a hole size of 0.017 of an inch or 0.43 mm Your actual flow rate will depend on your spraying pressure and the paint you are using: high pressure equals more flow; heavier paints equal less flow.
- Every sprayer has a maximum output level - It is important never to exceed the maximum spray tip size that your machine can handle.
- The type of paint as well as the surface you are spraying define the kind of tip you should use. See the product brochure for full details.
- Tips do wear and need replacement. There are two main causes for tip wear - working pressure at the gun and Abrasive material.