Price is excluding vat
The Graco TexSpray Mark V is built to deliver a higher flow rate that lets you get the job done faster. It features 20 percent more productivity than the Mark IV and comes with an upgraded Heavy-Duty Texture Gun. It can accommodate a larger tip size, and has the power to spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish or even the wide range of primers and paint.
|Max. Tip Size:||0.039" (0.041" with plaster)|
|Max Fluid Flow:||5.1 lpm|
|Max. Pressure:||230 bar (3300 PSI)|
|Weight:||68 kg (151 lbs)|
|Motor type:||DC Brushless|
|Generator requirements:||5 kW|
Graco Mark V Standard 110V
The Standard Series sprayer comes with these "Only On A Graco" features:
- MaxPower Brushless DC Motor – Never change brushes with this maintenance-free, totally enclosed motor.
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures, and includes ProGuard technology.
- Endurance Pump with Max Flo+ – Amazingly durable and easy-to-service design means less downtime on the job.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Ball Sets – Provides maximum versatility no matter what you’re spraying.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Spill less material when removing the filter element.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.