The next generation of CLASSIC sprayers have now been upgraded with ProConnect™.
This fast and easy on-the-job pump replacement system, makes the most reliable small electric units even more valuable.
The CLASSIC S 395 is the best choice for professionals looking for superior performance, control and extra comfort for daily use on residential jobs.
The CLASSIC S feature the FTX™-E gun, variable speed motor and SmartControl™ 1.0, with electronic control for a consistent spray pattern at every pressure.
Max. Tip Size: 0.023"
Max Fluid Flow: 2.0 l/min (0.54 gpm)
Max. Pressure: 227bar (3000 PSI)
Weight: 19 kg (42lbs)
Voltage: 110v Single Phase
Motor Rating: 7/8 TEFC DC
Generator requirements: 4 kW continuous
Smart Control: Version 1.0
Graco Classic S 395 PC Stand 110V
Exchange your pump easily YOURSELF in 3 steps in case any damage appears.
No more time wasted or money lost to labour charges on pump repairs.
1) Loosen the clamping nut
2) Open door and remove pump
3) Remove hose and suction tube
- With variable speed control, delivers consistent spray pressure.
- A proven and highly reliable piston pump technology with Long-life V-Max Blue™ packings
- QuikAccess™ intake valve to easily clean or clear debris
Blister Pack - ProConnect Pump Lower
- With a spare pump ready, you'll always be able to finish your job!
- Hardened steel gears run extremely quiet
- High-ratio reduction provides slow pump stroking
Swivel Inlet Suction Hose
- All aluminium construction is durable, lightweight and rust proof
- No-tools removal of hose for cleaning or accessing inlet ball
- Easily swivels to reach paint buckets or cans
- Offset handle with rubber comfort grip balances sprayer away from leg
- A convenient 5.7 liter hopper, compatible with all units
- Sprayer Protection System
- Guards against bad or extreme job site power conditions
- 230V models only
All units ship complete and ready to spray with:
- FTX™-E 4-finger gun
- filters (gun + manifold)
- 240794 BlueMax™ II hose 1/4" x 15m
- RAC X™ (PAA517) tip and guard